SEO, also known as search engine optimization, is a multi-step process. It involves writing, researching, and puzzling together what your customers want to find. They are already on the internet looking for solutions, but it is up to your website to present the solutions they need. If you can prove to your customers that you can solve their problems while also offering top-notch customer service, you will have repeat business.
Isn’t SEO Just Selling Yourself?
When performing SEO, you need to do more than just get your name out there for people to notice. You need to know what keywords to target to get the most out of the content on your website. This involves researching the right keywords to get customers coming to you. Then, you need to be able to put those keywords naturally into your content. If you simply put those words into your website randomly, not only will you lose customers, but you will likely also lose your rank among search engines. They want informational and helpful content, just like your customers.
If you want to have SEO done for your website, then you need to know what to expect. There are many parts to an SEO campaign, including:
- Researching the best keywords for your business, niche, and location
- Creating content that will utilize those keywords naturally and regularly
- Looking at your entire website and auditing what needs to be improved
- Adding links into your content, both internally and externally, to help show that you know what you are talking about (prove you are an authoritative expert on the topic)
- Correcting any mistakes that may currently reside on your website
- Connecting with your audience by way of social media to help make your name more recognizable and approachable
- And more!
We Can Help with Your SEO
For more information about SEO, or to set up a package that will best suit your needs, contact us today. We would love to help you get your name out there to the people who need you most.