Here's a list of well-known magazines that regularly accept freelance writing and/or photography submissions. Your skills will need to be very above average to get our work considered, but the pay is usually well worth it if you can.
- How I Went From Zero to $4,000 per Month In Less Than 6 Months as a Freelance Writer
- How Holly Johnson Built a $200k a Year Freelance Writing Business
- Dealing With Difficult Freelance Writing Clients: What To Do When Your Client is Basically Satan
- Our First Freelance Writing Gig: 11 Experts Share Their Stories
- 2016 Goal Recap: What Did or Didn’t I Achieve in Freelance Writing